Download The 2013 Membership Drive Letter HERE
Download The 2013 DIA Membership Application HERE
2013 Membership dues are $40 for one year.
All credit card orders must be placed online via PayPal. You may also download, print and fill out the application, then mail with a check to the address indicated on the application.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to a network of investigators via the on-line Membership Directory.
- Receive discounts on training conferences and seminars.
- Receive the DIAlog, our association newsletter.
- Right to attend Board meetings and General membership meetings.
- Active members may vote in Board elections.
- Active members may run for and hold elected offices.
- Associate members may attend meetings and other functions but not hold office or vote.
Active members are:
- Any California Public Defender Investigator or Investigator Trainee.
- Any Federal Public Defender Investigator or Investigator Trainee.
Associate Members are:
- Private Investigators whose principle practice is Criminal Defense Investigations.
- Public Defender Investigators and employees employed by agencies outside the State of California.
- Criminal defense lawyers, paralegals, and Investigative Assistants.
Membership dues are annual. Membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. Dues are $40.00 for both Active and Associate Membership.
Membership fees are nonrefundable.